条件评估 & 实验室服务
A well-planned condition assessment program is essential for the continued availability and reliability of your boiler and associated equipment, as well as the safety of plant personnel. When coupled with an overall plant maintenance strategy, timely condition assessment can provide the basis for long-range asset management and financial planning.
Comprehensive condition assessment services from B&W combine our breadth of available testing techniques with more than 150 years of boiler design and operating experience.
Individual tests as well as complete condition assessment programs are available for most boiler types, including large steam generating systems, two-drum industrial and recovery boilers, 包式锅炉.
B&W’s comprehensive condition assessment services
Most condition assessment inspections involve a combination of techniques, depending on the specific unit history and operating conditions. B&W offers a wide range of industry-standard nondestructive evaluation (NDE) techniques in conjunction with our proprietary techniques to offer a customized inspection program, 包括:
- FST-Gage® for continuous UT thickness mapping
- NOTIS® superheater and reheater tube testing
- Phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT)
- Time of flight diffraction (TOFD)
- Ultrasonic thickness (UT) measurements
- Wet fluorescent magnetic particle testing (WFMT)
- Hone & Glow® for bore hole ligament cracking
- Metallurgical surface replications
From package boilers to large power generating units
B&W’s complete range of condition assessment services includes comprehensive testing throughout the boiler and associated components, 包括:
In addition to boiler inspections, specialized testing and evaluations are available on environmental equipment, tubular air heaters and spray attemperators, 举几个例子. B&W service specialists can assist with water chemistry and boiler chemical cleaning, 结构评估, air heater inspection and maintenance, and the operation and maintenance of coal pulverizers. Our worldwide network of field service engineers provides the experienced technical support you need – whether your equipment was designed by B&W或其他制造商.
B的好处&W’s 条件评估 服务
- Remaining useful life calculations based on experience and research - results are accurate and dependable
- Knowledge of boiler design to identify potential problem areas to inspect - reduces time and cost of inspections and provides more meaningful results
- Access to OEM material specifications and design standards - reduces time and cost of inspections
- Onsite project management - frees plant personnel during busy outage seasons
- Full-scope capabilities can include scaffolding, 表面处理, and repair or replacement - single-source supplier simplifies the project
- Proven boiler design and operating experience - provides confidence in long-term planning recommendations
作为B的一个组成部分&W’s complete boiler aftermarket service offerings, our in-house laboratory boiler component testing services provide much more than just numbers. Our skilled lab analysts and expert boiler engineers can determine the reasons for a tube failure, help predict future problems that may arise, and provide guidance and recommendations for long-range asset planning, 都来自同一来源.
With a wide range of laboratory boiler testing services available, we can provide a complete diagnosis and treatment plan for your critical steam generating assets.
Our laboratory services include:
- Chemical cleaning qualification
- A-262 Susceptibility of Stainless Steels to IGA
- G-28 Susceptibility of Ni-Cr Alloys to IGA
- G-48 Pitting and Crevice Corrosion Behavior
- G-78 Crevice Corrosion Behavior in Cl Solutions
- G-108 Sensitization of 304SS using EPR